Meeting point in Paris for a unique Paris Cooking Tour
As you might all arrive from different places we will arrange a meeting point at the Hotel that we will have booked for you. You will be located in the heart of Paris from were most culinary visits will be conveniently close. A welcome dinner in a lovely Paris Bistro will be the excuse to meet each other and talk about the days to come of your cooking holiday in Paris.
Paris Patisserie Tour & tasting
Today will be the sweatest day. Our Paris Cooking Tour will start with a lovely French breakfast with some frech patisseries. Then we will make a sweet tour of Paris visiting a few master Chefs dedicated to desert specialties. And we will sample them. It will also be the occasion to see one of the Chefs making a pastry to show us some of his tricks. A daily market menu in a local Bistrot will follow.
The afternoon will also be dedicated to pastry and bread. Dinner will also be in selected Bistrot to sample some French cuisine in a casual atmosphere.
Market visit & Cooking Class
Today, after a complete breakfast, we will visit a different area of Paris to discover one of its lovely markets. We will walk around and see how all the best produce from the whole country arrives every morning to these markets. Lunch today will be in a wine bar where we will sample some excellent French wines with an assortment of cheeses and hams.
In the afternoon we will meet with a Chef for a unique French cuisine cooking class. A complete menu of what is cooked will follow.
Cheese tour and Wine tasting
After breakfast, we will specialise our visits on cheese shops to taste some of the finest French cheeses. For lunch we will taste an assorment of the best French cheeses with excellent breads and wine. Lunch will be in a local French Bistro.
In the afternoon we will meet a sommelier for a wine tasting. Dinner of French specialities will follow.
Charcuteries & Tasting Menu
Today, after a full breakfast, we will visit some “traîteurs” specialised in patés, hams & sausages. Lunch and afternoon will be on your own today to do some shopping or sightseeing.
We will meet in the evening for a very special dinner: a complete tasting menu in one of the best Bistrots of Paris.
After breakfast, we will say goodby hoping that you have had a wonderful fo Paris.
Our Paris Bistrot Tour Includes:
• A professional English-speaking guide, who knows about the history of French cuisine. He’s wife is a wine specialist, who tries to give you a variety of French wines to taste during your trip, chosen sometimes with our sommeliers.
• 5 Nights, HOME BASED, deluxe boutique hotel accommodations in a lovely area of Paris.
• 5 buffet breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners.
• All fees for 2 hands-on cooking classes, lunch and wine/cocktails/beverages.
• All classified wines at all group meals.
• All fees for private winery tour and wine tasting.
• Tickets for all visits
• All local taxes at hotel and restaurants.
• This exclusive Paris Bistrot Tour is limited to a maximum of 8 guests per tour date.
• Air fare
• Extra drinks at the hotel (in your room or at the bar, when it is not during our included meals)